There was finally a day last week where it was still light enough when I made dinner for me to photograph it! I imagine after the time change this upcoming Sunday there will be more and more of these as we enter Spring. This is a simple and quick chicken pasta dish which only took about 20 minutes from prep to eating time. My kind of dinner! As I type this I am rocking a baby to sleep while wearing him in the Moby so I can actually think about tonight's dinner. I can appreciate an easy but yummy meal and this was both!
Chicken Pasta Salad
3 Cups Penne pasta
1 Med. Tomato
Kalamata olives to taste (I use a lot!)
2 tbsp. Olive oil
1. Cut 2 boneless chicken breasts into bite size pieces
2. Season with 2 tbsp olive oil, pepper, seasoning salt, and fresh parsley to taste and cook over medium heat
3. Bring water to boil. Add salt to taste.
4. Add pasta to boiling water and boil on low for 11 minutes.
5. Drain well then pour into serving bowl.
6. Mix in tomatoes, kalamata olives, and cooked seasoned chicken.